Drivve | Image™ is a powerful document capture and routing solution. It leverages Sharp OSA technology allowing users to quickly and easily capture paper documents and their metadata for ongoing processing from the Sharp MFP control panel. Its powerful features include scan-to-email, scan-to-fax, Bates Stamping, digital rights management, Zonal OCR and Barcode recognition with output to many business applications and systems.
Drivve | Image™ is licensed per device and has a modular architecture enabling customers to start with basic scan/capture functionality and introduce more advanced functionality as their requirements grow and develop.
Some Drivve | Image™ modules can be used individually while others can be used in combination. The modules can be purchased as either embedded connector licenses developed with the Sharp OSA platform or as Hotfolder server licenses.
The embedded connector licenses allow users to access the functionality directly from the Sharp MFP panel. Please contact your sales rep to get details of supported Sharp MFP models.
The Hotfolder server licenses allow users to process scans server-side, no matter the make and model of the input device.
Drivve | Image™ modules include:
Scanner Power Tools (SPT)
Optimizes scan quality and creates customized scanning workflows in seconds for each type of document.
Universal Database Connector (UDC)
Enables users to interrogate and pull relevant information from existing databases or applications to automate and eliminate manual data entry.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Makes scanned documents readable, searchable and editable, while allowing specific data to be extracted from the scanned document for further processing.
Allows users to read more than 20 industry-standard 1D and 2D bar codes virtually anywhere in the scanned image to automate business processes.
Universal Exchange / Fax connector (UEC)
Provides direct integration with Microsoft® Exchange Server and various popular fax servers allowing users to send e-mails and fax directly from the MFP panel.
Lotus Notes / Domino Connector
Provides bi-direction integration to Lotus Notes® and Lotus Domino allowing users to scan documents directly from and into the application.
SharePoint Connector (SPC)
Provides bi-direction integration to Microsoft® SharePoint allowing users to scan documents directly into SharePoint Services.
Digital Rights Management (DRM)
Controls and manages the digital rights of scanned documents, while inhibiting the misuse of digital content that is not desired or intended by the content provider.
- Image cleaning and enhancement
- User authentication
- Browse to Folder and to Print
- Zonal OCR
- Populate a scan’s index fields
- Filename generation and file format conversion
- Job-build – Scan multiple documents into one output file
- Blank-Page separation and deletion
- Bar code recognition
- Metadata Support
- Bates Stamping
- Email, fax, and archive a document
- Scan to network or web folders, or FTP
- Single Sign On (SSO) with any external authority application
- Saves time by automating document processes.
- Easy access to all documents and databases right at the MFP.
- Integration with Active Directory allows user authentication and automated document
- Indexing reducing human error to near zero.
- Maintains centralized repository of digital documents to be shared by team members.
- Simple installation, configuration and usability.
Drivve | Image™ - Image Capture & Routing